New Releases: What upcoming games are you looking forward to?
My two cents on the game:
- Gorgeus art graphics and enviroments. Best cell shading graphics to date, simply jaw dropping.
- Jumping mechanics can get repetitive.
- The no-gameover idea is nice but makes the game somewhat less challenging
- Some of the "use the power-pads" part are tedious, especially the flying parts.
- Lack of enemies and weapons makes the game repetitive and monotonous in some way.
- Combat is well executed, controls and mechanichs are fine, but all the enemies behave the same way and yes it does also get repititive
- The voice over are hit and miss, sometimes they are quite good and sometimes they are just hilariously bad
- The ending is great, not expected.
- Finished the game under 12 hours and 60% of trophies, trophy whores this is your game.
- In the end the experience feels good, the controls are very good and the combat is satisfying. The problem is the lack of variety on enemies, weapons and jumping challenges gives the whole game a monotonous feel. 7/10
Game Traits applied to Prince of Persia (PS3) by brokic